Tuesday 3 November 2009

SPOTLIGHT ON STEPHEN FEWELL


REDDOG MEDIAS INTERVIEW:

Writing, recording, performing - which is your
favourite aspect of being an artist and why?  
Writing and recording as I don’t perform any more. After more than 10 years performing, I have focused on writing finished songs for submitting to various labels and artists.
What do you want people to feel while listening to your music?

It’s gentle melodic pop, I make no excuses, it is just pop, I do however try to add something a little different in every song, and I am also know from my long intros to song.

What tours or performances are coming up for you?Are  you expecting few dates in Europe and in France in particular?

No performances, but my music has been used on a number of TV shows in Europe, (Inspector Rex etc.) commercial advertising on radio in Spain and France and is used extensively in Asia on TV and radio. As I am from Australia, Asia is the big market for me.
What are you listening to at the moment?

Bob Sinclair has been a big influence and I still regard “Can you feel it” as the all time classic dance track, The Darkness, great writing and Mariah Carey, what can you say about that voice.

LIGHT BIO:

Writer, Producer and, Arranger - songs played on Kiss FM London, Solar Radio in London and Europe with songs included on the compilation Traex.de – Jazz Trip Hop mix and Pure Music cd from Germany.
Production music composer with songs used and played in Spain, Japan, USA (New York Fashion Week), Australian TV and radio, Hong Kong and UK (various Fashion shows).


LINKS

- ARTIST SERVER link for sale


No comments:

Post a Comment